TITLE: Executive Assistant
The Executive Assistant of Lutheran Giving works with the Executive Director to execute the fundraising goals of the organization. In addition, this position is responsible for coordinating the Willing Witness giving society, including event planning and execution of the stewardship program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned)
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and a high degree of accuracy in donor records;
• Detail-oriented, with strong organizational, analytical, and planning skills;
• Initiative and independence in carrying out responsibilities;
• Commitment to the mission of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America, and to serving donors who desire to support the ministry of the church and its institutions/agencies.
• Coordinate and schedule appointments, meetings and conference calls;
• Manage and maintain donor database to include basic donor information;
• Utilize the Raiser’s Edge (CRM) database to pull reports, mailing lists, and donor records to assist in fundraising efforts;
• Ensure gifts are accurately accounted for in Raiser’s Edge and acknowledged.
Special Skills or Experience
Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work collaboratively with a variety of colleagues and constituents. Strong organizational, writing and communication skills, with attention to detail. Demonstrated ability to use CRM and ability to learn new computer skills. Position will require some familiarity with financial and investment instruments, mature judgment, and ability to act independently to plan and accomplish goals. Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent work experience required. Position is currently part-time with the ability to work from home.
Applications (resume and cover letter) and inquiries about the position may be directed to:
1044 N. 115th St. Ste. 501
Omaha NE 68154
Electronic submissions are strongly preferred and should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.